Friday, April 4, 2014

Cutting Edge Nails:Swatches and Review

Hello and Welcome!!
It looks like it's finally going to be a nice day over here on my side of town.I'm excited because I have tons of holographic polishes to swatch.Hopefully the sun stays out and doesn't decide to hide in the clouds.Boo!Today I have 3 polishes by Cutting Edge Nails. All polishes that I show you today are currently available in her shop. Lets take a look at some photos below!
"White Rose"
This is a white holo glitter polish with specs of iridescent micro glitters. I applied 3 coats and a top coat.I did not have any issues with the formula,it applied nicely.I know it says it's a holo polish but I did not get the holo effect. It's very very subtle. 
"Love Zap"
This is a clear base glitter topper with neon glitters in various shapes and sizes.I applied 1 coat of Love Zap over 3 coats of White Rose and I applied a top coat.I really like this glitter topper.I didn't have to fish for any glitter and it applied nicely.
"Miss Peregrine"
This is a red/orange chrome polish. I applied 3 light coats over a stamp. I did the stamp to show you that this polish is really sheer. I recommend applying this color over a red or white to get the full effect.This polish has a nice glossy shine to it and applied smooth.

Again these polishes are available for purchase in Cutting Edge Nails Shop.Check out her Facebook and other social media for new releases ect.(Links will be posted below)


Thank You For Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!















No comments:

Post a Comment