Monday, March 10, 2014

The Polish Bar:Spring 2014 Collection

Hello and Welcome!!
Today I have a new collection to show you that will be released today by The Polish Bar.It is the Spring 2014 Collection and it has seven polishes total, six holos and one crelly. Lets go ahead and take a look below.
"Plumberry Love"
This is  a bright plum/berry linear holo. I applied three light coats without a top coat. I felt it didn't need a top coat since it had a glossy finish already. For longer wear I recommend a top coat.
"Spring Reverie"
This is a light lilac linear holo with a blue flash. I applied three light coats without top coat. Again I applied no top coat because it already has a glossy finish.

"Spring in Bloom"
This is a beautiful white crelly with pink,lavender,purple,light green and dark green dots and hex glitters. I applied three light coats,no undies with a top coat. I did have to fish for the dots but it was totally worth it. I am in love with this polish. It is just so perfect,especially for spring.

I really like this collection. I reviewed three out of the seven polishes in this collection and I loved the formula and the colors. This collection is perfect for the spring. My favorite polish out of what I reviewed is Spring in Bloom. Which color is your favorite? Check out the links below for The Polish Bars social media and shop.


Thank you For Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!!






No comments:

Post a Comment