Monday, March 3, 2014

Cutting Edge Nails:Review and Swatches

Hello and Welcome!!!

Today has been one of those kind of crazy/all over the place days. One thing that calms me down and makes me feel zen is a good swatch day and beautiful nail polish. Today I have another new indie brand to introduce you to. The name of this new brand is "Cutting Edge Nails" and her polish is in fact 5-free. Lets take a look below.

"Olive"
This is a sky blue base with various sizes and colored glitters with blue shimmer. This is a very sheer polish so I recommend layering this color over your favorite shade of blue. I applied 1 coat of Olive over 2 coats of Pure Ice/Bikini. This is a gorgeous polish and one of my favorites.

"I Love Irish Men"
This is a beautiful glitter topper that has pink hearts, green clover glitter along with other glitters in various colors and shapes. I applied 1 coat of I Love Irish Men over 2 coats of LVX/Cliquot and topped it off with a top coat. This is another one of my favorite polishes by Cutting Edge Nails. This is a great St. Patrick's Day polish.

"Hollow"
This is a olive green polish with gold spectra with some shimmer. This polish almost looks like a holographic polish because of all of the macro shinny shimmer. It is really stunning. I applied 4 light coats, it is a very sheer polish. I did notice there was a few tiny bumps when the polish dried. I did bring that up to Sara and she apologized and told me that happened because she did not shake the formula well. Once I applied  a top coat the bumps were not that noticeable.I did not see this polish in her shop. It will be released soon.

Over all I had a great experience with the formulas of these polishes. They applied nicely and I really liked the colors.Check out Cutting Edge Nails and show some love. Links to her social media and shop will be posted below.


Thank for Reading!!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!












No comments:

Post a Comment