Monday, February 24, 2014

Wingin' It Lacquer:Holographic Lacquers

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I have more wondrous Wingin' It Lacquer polishes to show you. This post will be featuring nothing but holographic polishes. Some of these polishes are not yet released but will be soon. Lets take a look below.

"Blue Steel"
This is a STUNNING blue holographic polish with golden flakes. All I can do is just (GASP!). This polish can't be more perfect. This is my absolute favorite of all time. It just excites me when I look at everything that is going on in this color.I applied 2 light coats. The formula is amazing. In natural lighting the golden flakes pop out the most but in directs sunlight the holo shows it's glory. You can't go wrong wearing this color. I think I need a polish like this in every color. I really do. This color has not been released yet but it will be soon.OH! I forgot to mention that I stamped over it. I used Konad Black stamping polish with my SA-17 plate.

"Burning Sage"
This is is a light pea green holographic polish with a soft pink shift. You know, I really can appreciate a polish that has more than one look to it. It really just blows my mind. I think the pink shift adds the perfect touch to this color. I am really digging these shifty holo polishes. I applied 3 light coats with a top coat. This polish is available to purchase.

"Luscious"
This is a sexy deep red holographic polish. The name describes the color all to perfectly. I applied 2 light coats with a top coat, The formula is so amazing . This color is not available just yet but will be soon.

I really think that Crystal of Wingin' It Lacquer did an AMAZING job creating these colors. I get tickled just writing about them. LOL (Tickled....Over Joyous, I think you get what I'm try say Hhahaha) I hope to see more stunning colors in the future but until then I will be stalking her page waiting. What do you think of these colors? Which ones are your fav?



Thank you for Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!!













No comments:

Post a Comment