Hello and Welcome!!!
Well I have something exciting to show and share with you today. Accio Lacquer had a EPIC giveaway celebrating her blog turning a year old. Of course I entered not even thinking I had a chance on winning,till that one day when her giveaway was over I received a notification on my Facebook. I checked it, someone had tagged me on Accio Lacquers post. I carefully read what the post said and it was a list of names of all the lucky winners of her giveaway. I saw my name!!!! I had to double check just to make sure I was not seeing things and what do you know, it was really my name.I immediately checked my email and responded quickly.I was extremely excited!!
Anyway....My package arrived and I opened it slowly making the surprise last longer,just taking in the moment.You better believe I was enjoying every minute of unboxing my goodies. You wanna know what I got??? I received prize #4!!! Ready for the unboxing? Of course you are. Lets begin!
The arrival of my winnings
The inside of the box after opening.
Unwrapping it there was a small card with my name on it with a lot of pretty decorative paper.
I thought this was really cool. On the back of my card there is a silver stamp sealing my card closed. I need to know where to buy the supplies for that so I can just stamp everything in site, hahahaha
Inside the box.
These are cards from every sponsor in Accio Lacquer's giveaway. These cards were neatly placed in a small white envelope.
This is what was wrapped neatly in bubble wrap in the box. Ekkkkk! In this photo I have only tried 3 of these brands but not the same colors. I am so happy that I get to try out brands that I have never tried before and that I get to try out new beautiful colors.
- Lucky 13 Lacquer/You Can't Take the Sky from Me (Never Tried Brand)
- Gothic Gala Lacquers/Odin(New Color:Tried Brand)
- Accio Lacquer/Space Hippies(Never Tried Brand)
- Fandom Cosmetics/Wailing Woman(Never Tried Brand)
- LynBDesigns/Time and Relative Dimension in Space(Tried Brand)
- Dollish Polish/Indian Corn(New Color:Tried Brand)
- Digital Nails/Ain't Nobody Got Time for That top coat(Never Tried Brand)
More nail Polish!!! Oh Yeahhhhhhh!!!
- The Lady Varnishes/Guard An Empty Home(Tried Brand:New Color)
- Digital Nails/Nightmare in Silver(Never Tried Brand)
- Philly Loves Lacquer/Chag Urim Sameach!(Tried Brand)
- Geek Chic Cosmetics/Venus Love Me Chain(Never Tried Brand)
- Polish Revolution/What Alice Found(Never Tried Brand)
- Silly Bee's Chichadees/Velvet Violet(Never Tried Brand)
The Last 4!!
- Sweet Heart Polish/41+1(Tried Brand:New Color)
- Nail Pattern Boldness/Happy Birthday Accio 2013(Tried Brand:NewColor)
- Digital Nails/Aguamenti(Never Tried Brand)
- A Study In Polish/Consulting Criminal(Never Tried Brand)
A baggie full of candy and a glass file from Lucky 13 Lacquer and some cotton squares. This is my first ever glass file. I can't wait to try it out, and let me tell you, that candy didn't make it to the next day. My kids and I had it gone in five minutes. LOL
This prize I won is HUGE!!! I was dancing and jumping up and down everywhere once I found out I was 1 of the 7 winners. What would you do? I have never received a package like this in my life and I am so thankful!! Stay tuned for some swatches of these babies.I'm sure there will be a Part 1 and Part 2. It may take me some time but I'll git-r-done.
A HUGE THANK YOU to Mish and everyone that was a sponsor in her giveaway!! I love all my beautiful polishes and gifts. I couldn't be happier. Now you are going to have to excuse me, I have a lot of new pretties to try on.
Visit Accio Lacquers Facebook HERE
Thanks For Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!