Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Spellbound Nails/Drunken Leprechaun Duo

Hello and Welcome!!!

I have had a great weekend, I hope you enjoyed yours as well. We didn't to anything exciting but we did stay at home and relaxed with our family and to me that's a good time. lol Today I will be showing you Spellbound Nails:Drunken Leprechaun Duo. Who here is ready for St. Patrick's Day? If not you get can ready with this duo. You can preorder it now through the 22nd of February. Ready to see what these beauties look like? Lets take a look below!

"Lucky Charm"
This is a light green glow in the dark polish holo polish.I applied 3 light coats to get it fully opaque with a top coat. This polish does glow but I could not capture the glow on camera. I really need to find me  a black light so I will be able to take better photos and capture that glow. The glow is very faint but Ashley from Spellbound nails mentioned  that she will be getting some new glow in the dark pigment that has a stronger and more brighter glow than our samples do and that's what will be sold in the shop.
"Magically Delicious" 
This is a dark green glow in the dark holo polish. I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.
I did some nail art with the duo. On my pointer finger I used Lucky Charm with a stamp over it. On my middle finger I used Lucky Charm and Magically Delicious and did an ombre technique and then stamped over it. My ring finger I did a tap mani using both Lucky Charm and Magically Delicious and added some golden dots. Lastly my pinky finger,this has Lucky Charm with lime green dots and a stamp over it. I know....a lot is going on here in this mani but I just couldn't resist.


What did you think of the Drunken Leprechaun Duo? I loved the colors and the formula and it was so fun to using both colors in my nail art.Don't forget that you can pre-order this duo until the 22nd of February!!


Thank you for Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!



















1 comment:

  1. The Drunken Leprechaun Duo ~ very creative & super cute!! ~♥smooch♥~

    ReplyDelete