Thursday, January 9, 2014

Mismatched Mani

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I have some nail art for you.I have noticed instead of writing about my nail art I just post in on my Facebook and Instagram instead. I guess you can say that I am not as patient as I should be. I get all excited about my nail art and I have to post it that second. Today I will be telling you everything I used and how I created this particular mani. I call this mani my "Mismatched Mani" because every finger has a different color or design.I took many photos with my hands in different poses so that you can see the mani in all sorts of angles.  Lets take a look below.

For starters I did water marbling on my middle and ring finger using 3 SinfulColors polishes called, "Come Hither","Cool Gray" and "Black on Black".The colors that I used will be listed below. On my index finger I used Come Hither by SinfulColors. On my pinky finger I also used the same pink and applied a grey colored stamp from a nail polish template. I used #33 Mundo de Unas stamping polish which is a light grey and the MJ V stamping template. I waited for all of that to dry and then I applied 1 coat of HK Girl top coat.


That is all my nail art for today. What did you think about it? If you would like to see something specific done just let me know in the comment box below and I will try my best to get it done.

Thanks for Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO 









4 comments:

  1. well the was a time when i hated mismatched, but i'm starting to love it now and i think i'll do one very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Well thank you so much Dujour!! I am so glad you like it. I used to be unsure about mismatched manis myself.

      Delete
  2. Adorable! Love how it's mismatched yet all goes together perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete