Sunday, September 15, 2013

Daphine Polish "Sleppy Hollow Trio" Review

Hello and  Welcome!!!
*Disclaimer* I was sent these products from Daphine Polish for reviewing purposes and was not purchased by me.

Are you ready for Halloween? Well... it is almost here and it's almost time to start decorating those pretties of yours. If you are having trouble finding that perfect polish for Halloween don't fret I have 3 to show you today from Daphine Polish and this trio has a history behind them that connects the creator/owner Joanne of Daphine Polish to it. This spooky trio is called..The Sleepy Hollow Trio.
****This trio is not yet available it will be released Sunday September,22.****
What connects Joanne of Daphine Polish to the Sleepy Hollow Legend is that she spent most of her childhood in Westchester County in which Sleepy Hallow is located,so she grew up hearing about the tale. Very mind blowing right?
Now I bet your itching to see what polish she created. Lets take a look shall we......
From Left to right we have....Katrina Van Tassel, The Hessian, and Icabod from Connecticut
"The Hessian"
“It is said by some to be the ghost of a Hessian trooper, whose head has been carried away by a cannon-ball, in some nameless battle during the Revolutionary War, and who is ever and anon seen by the country folk hurrying along in the gloom of night, as if on the wings of the wind.” 
This is The Hessian
It is a stunning Black holographic jelly polish with red sparkle.I just applied 2 coats to make it opaque. The formula is amazing. It applied with no problems at all. This color is my favorite out of the trio. I also applied a topcoat.

 "Ichabod"
To see him striding along the profile of a hill on a windy day, with his clothes bagging and fluttering about him, one might have mistaken him for the genius of famine descending upon the earth, or some scarecrow eloped from a cornfield.” 
This glitter topper is called Ichabod from Connecticut
This is absolutely beautiful.This has the perfect colors for Halloween. It has a mixture of neon green, silver, orange and grey glitter. It's Halloween in a bottle!
I applied one coat of Ichabod from Connecticut over 2 coats of The Hessian.

"Katrina Van Tassel"
“She was a blooming lass of fresh eighteen; plump as a partridge; ripe and melting and rosy-cheeked as one of her father’s peaches, and universally famed, not merely for her beauty, but her vast expectations.” 
This is Katrina Van Tassel
This is a lovely purple holographic polish with a red shift.It takes 3 coats to get it completely opaque which is not a problem for me at all. Do you see how beautiful this color is?? Stunning!

I was uber excited to review this trio. I love the story behind it, I love the colors and I think Joanne growing up where Sleppy Hollow originated makes it 100 times more amazing . A story behind polish is always a bonus for me. I truly had fun with the Sleepy Hollow Trio!!! I know you will too!

***Daphine Polish Info*****

****REMINDER****
****This trio is not yet available it will be released Sunday September,22.****

Thank you for reading!!
Ya'll Come Back!!























No comments:

Post a Comment