Thursday, July 18, 2013

Dr. MarVey Nail Treatments Review

Hello!!
I have something to share with all of you. Its a new line of nail care that has just been released in stores.
It is new Nail treatments by Dr. Marvey.
Who is Dr. Marvey you ask?
Dr. Marvey is a selected panel of qualified nail experts. health. skin and beauty prfessionals, style and trend insiders working together to bring you the secrets to marvelous nails.
I was introduced to this line by Tweets Nail Color. I had done a couple reviews from them in the past and they asked that I try out the new line of Dr. Marvey nail treatments before they were released in stores.  
I know you have never heard of Dr. Marvey products so let me fill you in on some facts.
Dr Marvey products are made with plant based ingredients, are vitamin enriched and contain no toxic chemicals, no formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP, Camphor and are Gluten free
They are perfectly safe to use and this is what we all are looking for. We need safe products to use on our nails and Dr. Marvey nail treatments are just that.
Lets take a look at the product, Shall we?
I was sent 5 different nail treatments which are all color coded into 5 categories.
I tried out all the products for about 3 weeks.
As of right now you can only find Dr. Marvey products at selected stores like Harmon and Zitomer stores. They did metion that they are trying to get Dr. Marvey's products in other stores around the country. So hopefully that happens soon.
This is called Rescue Me
What this does is restores severe damage from artificial nail or gel nail color.
What you need to do first is Apply 2 coats of #1 which is (Nail Grow). It does take a while to dry which I felt was a pain because I am very impatient. 
Next you need to apply 2 thin coats of #2 (Nail It) Again it takes a bit to dry so I recommend applying this product when you have a few hours to spare.
Lastly apply #3 (Nail CPR) around your cuticles and nail bed. It's a gel and does smell amazing. I enjoy using Nail CPR and this is to be used daily. I would actually love to have a full size bottle of this stuff.
I do actually have them out of order in the photo and I do apologize for that, lol.
This is called Shine On
It is a 10 day wear chip proof top coat
I really like this. I did notice it made my nails really shiny and glossy. Note:It does take a while to dry. It is not a fast drying top coat. It has UV absorbers to prevent fading and yellowing. All you need to do to apply is use 1 coat and your done. Your nails will be noticeably shinny.
This is a 15ml bottle
  This is Cuticles Away
What this does is soften, dissolves and removes overgrown cuticles painlessly in a short 16 seconds. It has rich botanicles of kewi, grape extract, jojoba oil and aloe. Very natural ingredients, which is always a plus. all you have to do is apply a small amount to your cuticle area and push your cuticles back using an orange stick. I use the orange sticks. They seem to work best for me at the moment. I use a cotton ball to remove the excess product. The wash your hands. I forgot to mention that this has a very pleasant smell. It smells like fruit. Very fresh smelling.
This is called Nail Cure
This 6-in-1 ultimate nail treatment reduces peeling and breaking.
The finish is a soft pink. It also has UV protection
When I used this it took a while to dry but I came to the conclusion that its worth the wait. Its a all natural product and that is really rare to fine in nail care.
Use 2 coats and let it dry.
You could also use this as a base coat and apply your favorite color over it or wear it as is.
This is called Nail Armor
This is a professional strength, clinically tested remedy for thin, weak nails.
you can use this as a base coat or use it as a stand alone treatment.
All you need is to apply 2 coats and your done. Just wait for it to do its thing and harden your nails. It is supposed to get your nails up to 60% harder instantly .

I have came to the conclusion that you really cant get any better than products that are made with plant based ingredients. Its very healthy and is not hard on our nails. I really like the Dr. Marvey Nail Care line. Beside waiting for the polish to dry, I found the products to live up to what they say they do. I did notice that the caps on the polish never went on straight. I tried to see if I could pull the cap off to straighten them out but It just didn't happen. There is some square caps that do pull off so they can be straightened out but not these. I could be wrong . I might just be to weak lol.

For further information you can visit the Dr. Marvey's website HERE

Follow Dr. Marvey on Facebook HERE

Dr. Marvey on Twitter HERE

Thank you for reading!!!

Ya'll come back!!

9 comments:

  1. I'd better check this out.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday, I purchased Dr Marvey Shine On and my nails look great today. Normally, my manicure last only one day without chipping. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try the facial cleansing brush! Great post.

    Gel nails in Romford & Gel nails in Brentwood

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, I have a problem with my thyroid and my nail peel , I purchased a small kit to try .
    It's wonderful my nails are actually growing & the splitting has lessoned . I'm so glad I tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, I have a problem with my thyroid and my nail peel , I purchased a small kit to try .
    It's wonderful my nails are actually growing & the splitting has lessoned . I'm so glad I tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found a full bottle in Dollar Tree last week and now wish I had gotten both bottles of the nail cpr

    ReplyDelete
  7. I purchased this bottle of Dr. MarVey Nail grow and I'm impressed with the results. My nails peel and split. I've been using this polish for 3 weeks and I can already see the improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am unable to find the cuticles away product. I love this product. Can you help?

    ReplyDelete