Friday, July 12, 2013

Above The Curve Review

Hello! Hello!
Today I have many swatches. I mean TONS!
I have been reviewing polish from a company called Above The Curve.
They were so kind and sent me the Polish Addiction Set to review.
I love the name of this collection because I can relate. I have a minor polish addiction but shhhhh! don't tell anyone (Like My Husband)
I love this collection. It is full of shimmer and Shine! This collection will blow your mind!!
Like my rhyming? I got swag today or at least I think I do . *wink wink*
Any way back to reality , this collection can be purchased for $34.00 for full sizes or $18.00 for the mini set.
Let me show you just how beautiful this polish is.
From left to right we have.......
What a No buy?!?! , Lemming Have It!, Husbands Just Don't Understand and Dusty Huntin'
This is called What A No Buy?!?!
It is a bright gold holo with micro hex glitters
I used 4 coats to get these results above
I do think 3 coats is enough but to get it completely opaque I prefer 4 coats
The formula was amazing and fast to clean up.
I also used HK Girl top coat for the added shine.
SUN SHOT!
Sun Shot!
I did a little nail art using What A No Buy?!?! and SinfulColors/Black on Black and striping tape and some Circle Nail Art Studs.

This is called Husbands Just Don't Understand
This is a teal-lish forest green with green and blue shimmer with scattered holo
This Is A 2 Coater!!!! 
Yes I only applied 2 coats of this and used a top coat
This polish is perfection.
SUN SHOT!
More nail art!
I used Husbands Just Don't Understand and Square Hue/Honor and striping tape and 4 circular studs


This lovely polish is called Dusty Huntin'
This is a red holo with Pink ,Purple, Red and Orange shimmer
I used 2 coats and it went on smoothly
I also used a top coat
SUN SHOT!!
For the finger with nail art I used Dusty Huntin' and Lemming Have It! and some striping tape
I should call this art HOLO MADNESS 
This is called Lemming Have it!
It is a (blurple) blue/purple holographic polish with some shimmer.
I applied 2 coats with a top coat
SUN SHOT!
For this look I used Lemming Have It! and SinfulColors/Cotton Candy and striping tape

Well folks that is all for today. I hope you stop by Above The Curve and checkout what all they have to offer.
Dont forget $1.00 from each bottle sold will be donated to Shriners Hospitals for Children.

Above The Curve Facebook Page Here

Above The Curve Big Cartel Shop HERE

Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed the pictures.
Have a great and safe weekend
Stay Cool!








1 comment:

  1. My Goodness lady. Your swatches make me want to buy These right now!

    LOVELY! LOVELY! And the polishes are so beautiful. The nail arts on the accent nails, the perfection of this whole post. I LOVE it all!

    ReplyDelete