Monday, June 10, 2013

Wingin' It Lacquer Review

 Good Monday Morning!!!
Today I am going to be reviewing 2 polishes from Wingin' It Lacquer.
One polish is called Water & Power which is a glitter bomb and the other is called
 Dead Letter Office which is a fabulous holo. Wingin' It Lacquer sent me the polish to review for her which I was so excited to do. I love my polish!

The color to your left is: Water & Power
The color to your right is called: Dead Letter Office
This is Water & Power
I used 2 coats to get this finish and on the other side I used SinfulColors/Mint Apple
This is a blue jelly glitter that has many different shapes and colors in the formula. It is stunning!
The formula was easy to apply. It is a tad thick but that is to be expected with all the different glitter combinations .
You can purchase it for $9.00

I applied a Matte Top Coat . I love it this way

This is called: Dead Letter Office
Yes! A name I love
I dont know the inspiration behind the name but I will find out.
No Top Coat was applied
I used 3 coats for this finish
The formula was very smooth and easy to work with
The color is  a soft lavender color

This is the SUN Shot!
I really like this color alot
You can find this in her Esty Shop for $9.00

If Colors are not listed yet,You can check back to her Esty shop and her Facebook to see If and When they will be released.

Wingin' It Lacquer Facebook HERE

Wingin' It Lacquer Esty Shop HERE


Thank you for reading today!!
Have a Polished Monday

ALERT!!!! UPDATE:
I did find out the story and inspiration behind the name of the polish
Dead Letter Office

Wingin' It Lacquer has a collection of 3 postal related polishes.
Dead Letter Office, Lost In The Mail and Going Postal
The story is that she had been having issues with her packages being scanned as "delivered" and never receiving them. So she made the collection of polishes to replace the ones that she ordered and never got.

Can anyone relate to this issue? 
I have heard alot of peoples nail mail being lost and never recovered.
That my friend is a polish addicts NIGHTMARE!
I hope this does not happen to anyone else,
I on the other hand have been lucky that it has not happened to me and I hope it never does.
They would have to name a polish after me called: HOT MESS   LOL  








No comments:

Post a Comment