Sunday, June 9, 2013

Shimmer Polish Jennifer Review


As you may or may not know...I have already reviewed this polish for Shimmer Polish BUT I was not satisfied with my swatches on my first review so I decided to redo the whole thing. Today I will be reviewing Jennifer, which is also my name. Shimmer Polish is known for her amazing Glitter Bomb polishes. They are so pretty. Lets take a look at Jennifer.
This is Jennifer!!
I used 2 coats to get full coverage and did a glitter tip on my ring finger.
This polish will cost you $12.00 for a 15 Ml bottle

Here is what Jennifer Looks liked Matte!
She is Gorgeous 

I hope you liked Jennifer as much as I do!
Be on the Look out for more reviews from me on Shimmer Polish

You can visit Shimmer Polish's Facebook HERE

Buy Shimmer Polish HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment