Thursday, June 13, 2013

Wingin' It Lacquer Review Part 4

How are ya'll doing today?
I have been so busy today but I always have time for polish. The kids are out for the summer and we are having fun!
Today I bring you 3 new colors from Wingin' It Lacquer
These colors I tried on today were not thick like the others. Not at all.
Lets take a look !
 On the Left we have When Stars Collide
In the middle is Beyond The Rave
On the Right on the end is Going Postal

This is Going Postal
I used 3 coats and no top coat
It is a beautiful holo.
Its a very light blue like a sky blue
This polish is so shiny there is absolutely no need for a top coat
This can be purchased for only $9.00
This polish is one of 3 in her Postal Collection
SUN SHOT!

This is called Beyond The Rave
I used this on over China Glaze/White on White with a top coat
This polish does in fact glow in the dark.
I applied 2 coats of Beyond The Grave
This is a Neon Yellow/Lime jelly base filled with assorted colors and shaped neon glitters
You can purchase this for $9.00
This was the best my camera would do LOL
Its not the best picture but I had to show you the polish does glow pretty bright once charged.
This color is called When Stars Collide
I applied  3 coats
This would look great over a Pink or White color
This formula was not thick at all!!!!
You can purchase this polish for $9.00
This is a Pink jelly base with Black stars and squared glitter and Silver squared glitter
There also is little bars and Purple to Pink circular glitter with small holo hex glitters

Matte Top Coat

I had a great time trying out all the different polish from Wingin' It Lacquer and I hope you enjoyed the swatches.

There is not much of the week left so I'm looking forward to the weekend .

I hope you stop by and show Wingin' It Lacquer some LOVE
Not all colors have been released yet. 
Be on the look out for new releases!

Wingin It Lacquer FACEBOOK
Wingin' It Lacquer ESTY SHOP








No comments:

Post a Comment