Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wingin' It Lacquer Review Part 3

Today I bring you more colors/Glitter Bombs from Wingin' It Lacquer.
I bring you 2 beautiful jelly glitter polishes and I think they are just amazing. I LOVE them!!
They seem to be my new obsession, I just cant help myself.
Wingin' It Lacquer did send me the polish to review and to form my own honest opinion.
     This color is called: Midnight Obsession     This color above is called: Prom Night

 This is called Prom Night
I applied only 2 coats and this polish was easy to work with. No Clumps
As you can see I have added a stamp of bows to represent the prom.
We all know pretty much everyone has some type of bow in their wardrobe at the prom.
This is a dark pink jelly base polish with a mix of all different shapes of glitter. It has Burgundy and Holographic Pink and Silver glitters mixed well together in the formula.
This is a 3 Free polish and cost $9.00
This is so so so pretty.
Matte Top Coat

This is called: Midnight Obsession
This color is not yet released but will be soon
I used 2 coats and I had no trouble applying it
This is a dark Purple jelly based glitter. It has Green, Blue, and Pink or Violet Purple glitter mixed in the formula. There is a variety of sizes of glitter in the formula that makes this polish look amazing.
This will be priced at $9.00

Matte Top Coat

I hope you enjoyed today's post
There will be more reviews on Wingin' It Lacquer soon

Show Wingin' It Lacquer Facebook some love HERE

Shop Wingin' It Lacquer's Esty Page HERE












No comments:

Post a Comment