Thursday, June 6, 2013

365 Days Of Color 2013 Summer Collection Review

What a great Thursday this is. The kids got out for the summer and they are on a mission to destroy. LOL I do have my hands full but that didn't stop me from swatching these beauties from 365 Days of Color today! You can purchase the full size polish for $8 and minis for $4.50. I am the best multi-tasker by the way :)
I bought the new Sizzling Summer Collection and there is 6 gorgeous colors. Lets take a look! 

 The colors on the top from left to right are called:
Little Bitty Bikini, Flirting With The Lifeguard &Sparkly Flip Flops
The colors on the bottom row from left to right are called:
Sand's Gettin' Hot!, Lazy Beach Days & Big Purple Umbrella
This color is Lazy Beach Days
I used 2 coats no undies or top coat

This color is called Big Purple Umbrella
I used 2 coats and no undies and no topcoat

This is called Sparkly Flip Flops
I used 2 coats with no undies or top coat

This color is called Itty Bitty Bikini
I used 2 coats with no undies or top coat

This color is called Flirting With The Lifeguard
I used 2 coats with no undies or topcoat

This color is called Sand's Gettin' Hot!
I used 2 coats with no undies or top coat


As you can see this is a very colorful collection with a bunch or different shapes of glitter and colors.

You can buy the polish HERE
365 Days of Color's Facebook Page is HERE

Thank you for reading!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment