Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Above The Curve Polish Review Part #1

Part 1

Hello everyone!
I have been waiting and waiting to write this review about Above The Curve polish. I have bought their polish here and there and had actually won a mini size polish also. Now that I feel I have enough to show you all I feel more comfortable and excited to show off all that I bought. I have bought 4 of their polishes all together at $6.00 a piece and the bottles are 15 ml. Above The Curve has many many sales and many giveaways. They are a very generous company. They donate a certain percentage of their earnings to charities and they are always asking everyone how they feel and how they are doing. The make you feel like they care, which they do care.
Since I have so many pictures to show you I will be posting a Part 1 and a Part 2 review .

 This Polish is Called Cherry Blossoms
I used 3 coats
This is a beautiful holo and it really sparkles
The polish is very easy to apply and take off. I had no issues with it at all.




 This is my first brown holo.
It is called Diablos
I love it. 
I used 3 coats



 This polish I could not get a full coverage.
 I used 3 coats but Im sure its going to take 4 or 5 coats to get it where you cant see through it.
This polish is called Gratitude
This polish was made specifically for Above The Curves Fans and Followers. 
This is the polish that I had won during one of their giveaways.  
 This is also a holo



If you like these polishes stay tuned for Part 2 of my review with more colors and photos

You can visit and shop Above The Curve in the links below

Above The Curve Facebook:

Above The Curve Esty Shop:

Above The Curve Bigcartel Shop:








No comments:

Post a Comment