Tuesday, January 8, 2013

“Montagne Jeunesse Face Masque


 Montagne Jeunesse Face Masque

I have tried the Montagne Face Masque. I used the Clean Up Mud Masque. It was perfect for my skin because this masque was a clay masque. I have very oily skin so I felt it was perfect for me. I did not buy this masque. A company called Influenster sent me  this product complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program.

The company Montagne Jeunesse sells so many different kinds of masques for different skin types. If you have skin problems or want a masque that can help you for whatever your skin care needs are I recommend Montagne Jeunesse Masques.

The first time I applied my masque was after I got out of the shower before I went to bed. It was easy to apply. It did not have a bad odor. The one package I have lasted me a while.(More than one use). The thing about using the masque more than once is that the package is not resealable. I had to get a clip and fold my masque package over and clamp it with some sort of clip. Other than that my skin felt amazing after I cleaned the masque off my face. My skin was not oily and it didn't make me break out either. I felt very refreshed afterwards.



Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, or being pampered, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life’s Little Pleasures"! With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances.


The masques are under $2.00 at Wal-Mart, Ulta, Kroger, Walgreens, CVS, they are relatively easy to find. They have not been tested by any animals and is Natural Paraben-Free Vegetarian. This would make  great gifts for your friends and family.

Here is some links to help you find the right Masque for you or your friends and family :


Have fun with these great masques. Enjoy having better looking and feeling skin.

1 comment:

  1. Love that pic, Jennifer! Good for you for being brave enough to show your beauty routine! You are so pretty, even with the mask!

    ReplyDelete