Saturday, February 21, 2015

Dollish Polish: Don't Be A Square-Pulp Fiction Collection

Hello and Welcome!!

How's your weekend going. My is just going okay I guess.I have been taking it easy and trying to relax.My puppy Diesel has been really sick.We took him to the vet 3 times for the same issue and they have no idea whats wrong with him.So we took him to the vet again today and they gave him some more medication and told us to keep him on a chicken diet.We think he might have eaten something he was not supposed to.Monday we are taking him back to the vet for X-rays.Hopefully we can find out what the issue is soon so he can feel better.
Anyway lets talk polish.I have an amazing collection made by Dollish Polish.The collection is called "Don't Be A Square" and is inspired by Pulp Fiction.This collection is set to release  Monday,February 23rd.Let's take a look at this amazing collection below.


Be Cool Honey Bunny


Description:
Be Cool Honey Bunny is described as a Lucite green crelly with micro glitters throughout in shades of deep teal,turquoise,magenta,and honey. 
Application:
I applied 3 light coats followed by a quick drying top coat.
My Opinion:
This polish is flipping beautiful!!!!! It's is hands down one of my favorites in this collection.The formula is perfect and I didn't have and drying issues. It reminds me of one of those huge ball shaped suckers.It just looks so yummy!!!

I Said God Damn,GOD DAMN!


Description:
I Said God Damn,GOD DAMN! is described as a stunning blue-toned lilac cream polish.
Application:
I applied 2 coats followed by a quick drying top coat.
My Opinion:
This shade is really pretty.I love how it looks and how it applied smoothly onto my nails.No issues to report.

Zed's Dead Baby,Zed's Dead.


Description:
Zed's Dead Baby,Zed's Dead. is described as a rich mossy olive green cream with green iridescent flakies and micro flakies.
Application:
I applied 2 easy coats followed by a quick drying top coat.
My Opinion:
This is another one of my favorites.It has a natural glossy finish and those flakies look oh so perfect in that green base.No issues to report.

Pretty Good F*cking Milkshake


Description:
Pretty Good F*cking Milkshake is described as delicious strawberry crelly loaded with matte squares,hex's,and dots in shades of white,orange,green,yellow,and red.
Application:
I applied 2 coats followed by a quick drying top coat.
My Opinion:
I'm pretty upset right now.I want a damn strawberry milkshake and I can't have one!!I have to stay away from dairy right now.Noooooooo!!!!!! This polish is such a tease.Hahaha Isn't it beautiful though? No issues to report.

Royale With Cheese


Description:
Royale With Cheese is described as a very dense micro glitter,giving complete coverage.It has varying shades throughout including green.orange,red,turquoise,yellow,and blue.
Application:
I applied 3 light coats but this polish has full coverage with two coats.I also applied a quick drying top coat.
My Opinion:
This polish sparkles and shines like no other.It almost looks like a patriotic nail polish.No issues to report.

Don't Be a Square


Description:
Don't Be A Square is named after the collection and is described as denim blue jelly with teeny and medium square glitters in shades of navy,royal,and turquoise blues.
Application:
I applied 3 easy coats followed by a quick drying top coat.
My Opinion:
Don't you just want to swim in this??Look how squishy it looks.This beauty applied nicely with no issues.

Keep Calm & Call The Wolf


Description:
Keep Calm & Call The Wolf is described as a soft dove grey crelly loaded with varying sized glitters in shades of heather grey,gunmetal,white and  chocolate brown.
Application:
I applied 3 light coats followed by a quick drying top coat.
My Opinion:
Grey crellys have always been my favorite.This polish applied perfectly with no issues.

English Mother F*cker,Do You Speak It?


Description:
English Mother F*ucker,Do You Speak It? is described as a berry shade that has a soft metallic smoky sheen with a hint of red and pink glass flecks.
Application:
I applied 2 light coats followed by a quick drying top coat.
My Opinion:
This is another one of my favorite polishes in this collection.It is a beautiful shade and blend.It applied perfectly with no issues.

For more information on this collection,be sure to check out all of Dollish Polish's social media sites.The links are posted for you below.

What do you think about this collection?Which is your favorite?


Thanks for Reading!!!
Stay Polished!!

























7 comments:

  1. There are some pretty colors in here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great collection! My faves are Keep Calm and call the Wolf and Do You Speak English.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great swatches! I think Don't Be a Square is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great swatches! I'm really loving Be Cool Honey Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous swatches! Keep Calm and Call the Wolf is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous swatches! Love this collection and I think Be Cool Honey Bunny is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be Cool Honey Bunny is so pretty! I hope Diesel feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete