Saturday, January 10, 2015

Mystic Muse Nail Lacquer:On The Silver Screen Collection

Hello and Welcome!!

I am back with a indie brand that is new to me.The company is called Mystic Muse Nail Lacquer.I have a piece of their new collection to show you.It's called,On The Silver Screen Collection.There is 3 polishes in this half of the collection.This collection will continue to grow throughout the year. This collection is now available for purchase.
Let's take a look below.


On the Silver Screen

^^Shot using flash^^

Description:
On The Silver Screen is described as a beautiful, majestic silver holo.
Application:
I applied 2 easy coats followed by a fast drying top coat called Crystal Clear made by Mystic Muse.
My Opinion:
This polish is so pretty. It has a beautiful sparkle in any kind of lighting.I wish the sun was out when I tried this on,it would have been a sight to see.Looking at this now,I regret not doing some nail art over it.

Harlow


Description:
Harlow is described as  a rich, deep berry jelly with gold flakes. It's named after one of the original Silver Screen Vamps herself! 
Application:
I applied 2 coats followed by a quick drying top coat.
My Opinion:
This is my favorite polish out of the three.It's the most beautiful vampy red and I LOVE how it has those gold flakes.3 coats would make it more opaque but I love how my application tuned out.There was a small issue with mine.I saw little particles of pigment in the formula.I brought that to the companies attention and they said the issue was in the bloggers batches.They have made a new batch for shop sales.

Blushing Starlet


Description:
Blushing Starlet is described as a fresh, beautiful, neutral beige, full of glimmer that when the light hits just right produces a beautiful blush sheen!
Application:
I applied 2 coats followed by a fast drying top coat.
My Opinion:
This shade is a beauty!!I did not have any issues with the formula.This polish applied smoothly.

Crystal Clear Top Coat


Description:
Crystal Clear Top Coat is a fast drying top coat that leaves your nails protected and looking glossy.
Application:
I applied one easy coat BUT a second coat wouldn't hurt.
My Opinion:
I really like this top coat. It dried quickly leaving a beautiful glossy finish.The consistency of the formula is perfect. In the photo above I stamped over Harlow with Mentality Polish\Dapper.I used a few images from my Infinity Nails plate -41.The top coat did not smear the stamping polish.

This collection is now available for purchase.For more information on this collection be sure to follow Mystic Muse on all of their social media sites.The links are posted for you below.
Mystic Muse has also released an exclusive monthly box for only $24!!!Exciting!! I'm not sure what's in it but I'm sure it will be awesome!!

What are your thoughts on this collection?


Thanks for Reading!!
Stay Polished!!










10 comments:

  1. They are all very classy and beautiful. I think I like Harlow the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blushing Starlet is insanely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are beautiful! Harlow is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blushing Starlet is my fave - how freaking pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all beautiful, but that stamped mani wins the prize! It is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of these days I want to pick your brain about how you get such amazing photos!!

    ReplyDelete