Monday, December 1, 2014

Literary lacquers Catherine & Heathcliff Gloss48 Duo

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I have an exclusive Gloss48 Duo made by Literary Lacquers to share with you.Gloss48 held a Show Us Your Indies contest and the winner,Amanda got an awesome opportunity to work with Amy,of Literary Lacquers to create this amazing duo. This duo is inspired by the most tempestuous couples in literature,Catherine and Heathcliff.They are characters from the novel Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte.This duo will launch December 3rd-10th for 20% off on the Gloss48 website.
Let's take a look below shall we?


Catherine

^^Shot using flash^^
^^Shot in direct sunlight^^

Description:
Catherine is described as raisin purple holo with subtle flashes of shimmery flakes and darker microflakes.
Application:
I applied 2 light coats followed by a quick dry top coat.
My Opinion:
This shade is absolutely FAB!It sparkles so beautifully and applied perfectly.The consistency of this polish will make you fall in love with it even quicker.No staining or drying issues to report.

Heathcliff

^^Shot using flash^^
^^Shot in direct sunlight^^

Description:
Heathcliff is described as a medium blue that flashes of blue from the flakes and it also contains darker microflakes that are also found in Catherine.
Application:
I applied 2 light coats followed by a quick dry top coat.
My Opinion:
What can I say,I am obsessed with blues in general.That seems to be my favorite shade at the moment.This is a very beautiful shade and I really like how the blue flakes just pop.It applied perfectly with no issues.

The Catherine and Heathcliff duo will not be sold anywhere else but Gloss48.It launches December 3rd through December 10th for 20% off.For mor information on this duo be sure to check out all of Literary Lacquers and Gloss48's social media sites.The links are posted for you below.



Thanks For Reading!!
Stay Polished!









17 comments:

  1. I really like Literary Lacquers. The holos that come from that line are awesome and these are no exception. Great swatches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like them both but have a few polishes close to Catherine in my collection. Now Heathcliff on the other hand would be a one of a kind in my collection. Great swatch photos, you captured the holo perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I'm gonna need these! Fab swatches!! <3 Literary Lacquers can do no wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am drooling over Heathcliff…so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These aren't really colors I would normally go for, but you make them look really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I first looked at the top pics I thought they were disappointing. Then I scrolled down and saw the second set. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helloooooo Heathcliff ♥ what a stunner! Your pictures are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heathcliff looks amazing! Look at that rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! They are both gorgeous! I always stare at Literary Laquers' holos and these two are amazing as all the other ones!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They both look gorgeous! Beautiful swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow... Beautiful! Can't choose a favourite, they're both too pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They're both beautiful! Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, I can't a favorite - what a beautiful duo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect swatches - perfect shades! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooouuu holo gorgeousness! Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete