Thursday, November 20, 2014

Vapid Lacquer's Winter Collection & Black Friday Polish

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I have a beautiful Winter collection to show you,made by Vapid Lacquer.This collection has 8 beautiful blends that will be available for purchase December 1st.There is also a nail polish made exclusively for Black Friday. It will be available for purchase on Black Friday, November 28th.
Let's take a look below,shall we?



Violet Loves Snowflakes


Description:
Violet Loves Snowflakes is describes as a dark purple base with violet shimmer,white shimmer and violet micro flakes.
Application: 
I applied 1 coat followed by a quick dry top coat.A second coat might be needed,it all depends on how you apply your nail polish.Like I said,it's completely opaque with 1 coat.
My Opinion:
This color is so beautiful and it's the deepest shade of purple,which I love it. I am a huge fan of the darker shades.It applied on my nails so smoothly and dried fairly quickly.

Cold & Dark


Description:
Cold & Dark is described as a deep charcoal grey with ice blue iridescent micro flakies.
Application: 
I applied 1 easy coat followed by a quick dry top coat.
My Opinion:
This is a nice grey shade. I love that it's completely opaque in one coat.The formula is perfection and it did dry pretty fast. I like how it has a touch of blue iridescent flakies.

Gilver


Description:
Gilver is describes as a silver/gold polish with a touch of linear holo.
Application: 
I applied only 1 coat followed by a quick dry top coat.
My Opinion:
This shade has a wonderful satin finish that I love. I don't know what it is but I am just so into satin finishes lately. I'm usually a glossy geek but satin stole my heart.This polish has the most perfect formula.It applied nicely with  no streaks. This polish is perfection and totally won me over.

Winter Midnight


Description:
Winter Midnight is described as a deep dark midnight blue with blue shimmer and white shimmer(White Frost).
Application:
I applied 1 light coat followed by a quick dry top coat.
My Opinion:
What can I say? This polish is flawless.There is nothing bad I can say about it,it's just too perfect. It's a one coater,it dried quickly,it's a beautiful color and it has a beautiful glossy finish.Do I need to say more?

Gin Tastes Like Pine Trees


Description:
Gin Tastes Like Pine Trees is described as a dark green shimmer polish.
Application:
I applied 1 easy coat followed by a quick drying top coat.
My Opinion:
This is the most beautiful dark green that I have ever seen!!!It has a silky smooth formula and has a glossy finish.This is a perfect color to wear during the winter season.

Scarlette


Description:
Scarlette is described as a ruby red base with a bright pink shimmer.
Application:
I applied 1 light coat followed by a quick drying top coat.
My Opinion:
I really did not expect this polish to be a one coater.I was totally surprised once I applied it and 1 coat was all it took to get a opaque finish.This polish did not stain and dried pretty quickly. Love it!

Dark Twisted Fantasies


Description:
Dark Twisted Fantasies is described as a deep dark plum holo with hints of purple shimmer.
Application:
I applied 1 light coat,no top coat.
My Opinion:
Like I said,I LOOOOVE the darker shades.This one is a must have,even if darker colors are not your thing,you will love this one. It does look like it's black but once you step outside on  a sunny day the plum color will reveal itself.It applied so perfectly and has a natural glossy finish.

Seeing Spots


Description:
Seeing Spots is described as a clear base glitter topper packed with 12 different colored matte dots.
Application:
I applied 1 coat of Seeing Spots over 1 coat of Gin Tastes Like Pine Trees,no top coat.
My Opinion:
I'm not sure if I would wear this topper during the winter...or would I? I totally would!!!I don't feel winter should be all dark solid colors.This topper brightens up this collection which I like and appreciate!It's like ornaments hung on a tree.


Black Friday


Description:
Black Friday is described as a black holo polish with gold shimmer.
Application:
I applied 1 light coat followed by a quick dry top coat.
My Opinion:
This is such a beautiful polish. I love how the gold shimmer pops.This color is so pretty in any lighting. The consistency was perfection.I did not have any issues with this shade at all.
This polish will be available for purchase on Black Friday,so be sure to mark your calenders!!

Who's ready for the holidays?Looking at this collection get's me so excited and so ready for the holidays.This collection launches December 1st and the Black Friday nail polish is set to release on Black Friday.For more information on this collection check out Vapid Lacquer on their social media sites. The links are posted for you below.


Thanks for Reading!!
Have a Polished Day!!































No comments:

Post a Comment