Monday, November 3, 2014

Eighty4's Fall 2014 Collection

Hello and Welcome!!

I am back with an AMAZING collection made by Eighty4! The collection is their Fall 2014 collection and has 6 unbelievable cream polishes.This is my first time trying out their products and I was so excited to get that chance.She also sent me a cuticle oil and a cuticle balm to try out. In my world,you can never have enough cuticle care products,I use them religiously!Anyway...this collection is now available for purchase for only $45 and $8 individually.They are worth every penny trust me!
Lets take a look below!




Sex On The Ceiling


Description:
“Sex On The Ceiling” is described as purple creme nail polish.
Application:
I applied 2 easy coats followed by a quick dry top coat.
My Opinion:
At first I thought this was a blurple color but clearly it's purple.Sometimes I think I am color blind. LOL The formula was so amazing.The consistency is perfect and it dried quickly.No staining to report even though I knew this would not stain.It applied smoothly with a glossy finish.The name!!! The name is...is..I LOVE IT!I have never seen myself have sex on the ceiling but I would not rule that idea out. LMBO!!! WHAT?I had to!! #sorrynotsorry

Lyin King


Description: 
“Lyin King” is described as a red creme nail polish.
Application:
I applied 2 light coats and a quick dry top coat.
My Opinion:
This shade is very glossy as you can see.You can see every single spec of light reflection on my nails.(That's a good thing) This applied smoothly with no drying issues.This is the most beautiful shade of red. I love dark colors,they are a must have for any season.

Souled Out


Description:
“Souled Out” is described as a green creme nail polish.
Application: 
I applied 2 easy coats followed by a quick dry top coat.
My Opinion:
Beautiful!! This polish is another one of my favorite shades.It's so dark and creamy!!!!It applied so nicely with no drying issues.The formula is perfection. I love everything about it.

Cockiness


Description:
“Cockiness” is described as a sky blue creme nail polish.
Application:
I applied 2 light coats followed by a quick dry top coat.
My Opinion:
Love the name!!!!Love the formula!This is such a pretty shade of light blue/sky blue.I didn't notice any issues with the dry time and the formula is nice and smooth.

2 On


Description:
“2 On” is described as a orange creme nail polish.
Application:
I applied 2 easy coats and a top coat.
My Opinion:
I was nervous about trying on this orange shade. I have never thought orange nail polish looked very pretty on me.That opinion has changed. I tried this on and instantly fell in love with it.It's beautiful! It applied so smooth and no drying issues to report.

New Nu


Description:
“New Nu” is described as a teal creme nail polish.
Application:
I applied 2 light coats followed by a quick dry top coat.
My Opinion:
Who doesn't love a good cream teal polish right?That color seems to spread around the nail community like a wild fire! Everyone needs a cream teal polish in their collection,or 10!The formula applied perfectly with no drying or staining issues.

Coconut Lime Verbena Cuticle Oil


Description:
A nourishing oil for your cuticles. Our cuticle oil is a blend of Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Olive Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Vitamin E and Essential/Fragrance Oil. Apply daily for maximum results.
Application:
I swipe the brush around my cuticles and rub it in for a minute into my skin.A little goes a long way.
My Opinion:
I really love this stuff!! It smells amazing leaving my skin hydrated and feeling soft.I like to put a small amount onto the palm of my hand and rub it all over my hands.Then I get my lotion and rub it all together evenly.It makes my hands feel so smooth and leaves my skin smelling fab.Use twice daily for maximum results.

Coconut Lime Verbena Cuticle Balm


Description:
A nourishing balm for your cuticles. Our cuticle balm is a blend of Cocoa butter, Shea butter, Coconut oil and Beeswax and topped off with a Coconut Line Verbena scent.
Application:
I gently rub the balm and apply it onto my cuticles and fingers.
My Opinion:
Love this stuff!!! I was thinking that this product was going to feel hard and that I was going to have to press on it hard to get some product on my fingers.Wrong!!! It was so smooth and creamy but not to soft where your fingers would sink in.It's perfection!It smells more like lime with a hint of coconut which is fine by me. I love it!Right now this scent is out of stock.Also the tin has a screw on lid. I was trying to pull it off like a dummy. LOL I have some balms where you have to pull the lid off.This type of screw on and off lid is perfect for me.The lids that have to be pulled off always seem to chip my nails and they are always so difficult for me to open.I am so in favor of the screw on's!!
What You Should Know
Apply twice daily for maximum results. In the event the item ships during the warmer months, open the tin very carefully. If product appears to be melted, allow to sit at room temperature for 3 hours to harden. Some areas that stay above 76 degrees will not be able to obtain the balm consistency. The product may be used in oil state as well. A little goes a long way.

I really love this new collection. I am a huge fan of fall colors.I just can't get enough of them.For more information on this collection,be sure to check out of of Eighty 4's social media sites.The links are posted for you below!



Thanks for Reading!!

Have a Polished Day!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment