Friday, September 5, 2014

Marbles for Polish Fall Holos:Swatches and Review

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I have 2 beautiful polishes made by Marbles for Polish.These shades that I'm about to show you are a part of the new Fall Holo collection.This collection is set to release September 12th at 12pm EDT.I actually chose one color from the collection that I wanted to try and Shannon chose one that she wanted me to try.When I received my package I was so excited.Those colors that I had received were so beautiful.There is 5 lovely colors in this collection to choose from.Lets take a look below at the colors I was sent.


'Ghost'
This is a light silvery pea green glow in the dark holo.
I applied 3 light coats and a top coat.I was not able to capture the glow in the dark effect.I noticed that the glow pigment sank to the bottom of the bottle.I did try and shake it and leave the bottle upside down but it still did not mix well.Shannon did let us all know that she will be fixing the issue before it is released.Overall I really love the color and the formula.

'Scarlet'
This is a STUNNING red holo polish.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.When I applied this polish onto my nails I gasped!! The formula applied so smooth and that color!!!!Love it!The color is absolutely beautiful.This is my favorite shade  of red ever and my favorite red polish that I have in my collection.The only issue I found in this polish is little tiny pieces of red pigment.I did let Shannon know and she also will be making new batches before the collection is set to release.I know everyone needs a red polish and this red is straight up SEXY!Scarlet is a MUST have!

The Fall Holo collection is one of my favorite collections made by Marbles for Polish.She really did an amazing job creating these colors.Do you love em?If so they will be available for purchase September 12th at 12pm EDT in her shop!!The link to her shop ect is posted for you below!


Thanks for Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!









2 comments: