Friday, August 22, 2014

Cupcake Polish's September Sweet Addictions Box!

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I will be sharing with you the new Sweet Addictions box for September by Cupcake Polish.This box will contain products by Pipe Dream Polish,Serum No 5 and of course Cupcake Polish.The theme for this box is Marie Antoinette.You can expect the Sweet Addictions box to launch  August 31st in Cupcake Polish's shop for only $30+shipping worldwide($3 shipping to US,$10 for shipping to Canada and Mexico,and $12 for shipping everywhere else).
I'm really excited about Septembers box because there is 4 amazing products,3 nail polishes and a hand/body product.
I even created some nail art with these polishes.Let me know what you think about it all.I have not done nail art in such a long time,I'm pretty much easing my way back into the world of nail art again.Lets take a look below!

'Cake Revolution'by Serum No 5
This is a mini sized crelly glow in the dark polish packed with a rainbow of pastel glitters and gold shimmer.
I applied 1 coat of Cake Revolution over 1 coat of SinfulColors/Snow Me White with a top coat.This polish has a beautiful purple glow in the dark effect.Please excuse my awful glow in the dark photo.I am in no way skilled at capturing the glow in glow in the dark polishes.I might be one day,I just need a lot more practice. Ha!This polish is also really really thick. I recommend applying it like I did to avoid the thick bumpy finish.AS for the nail art I used:

Stamping plate: MJ IV
Mundo de Unas stamping polish
Cake Revolution by Serum No 5
Ring Finger:Julep/Brielle

Serum No 5 has also contributed a .2oz sugar scrub.
I will post the ingredients below.
 Organic Refined Sugar; Shea Soap [Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin), Shea Butter (refined naturally crushed), Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), Oat Protein (conditioner), Titanium Dioxide (mineral whitener used in opaque soaps)]; Jojoba Oil; Sweet Almond Oil; Mica; Fragrance; Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol

A small amount goes along way.It does not sud up like soap and it leaves your hands feeling moisturized after rinsing off.
'Versailles' by Cupcake Polish
This is a brilliant lavender linear holo with pink and purple shimmer.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.The formula was perfect.I didn't have any issues with this nail lacquer what so ever.I really have not tried a nail polish made by Cupcake polish that I didn't like.I love them all!For the nail art I used:

Stamping plate: MoYou Back to the 80's-04
2 different Mundo de Unas stamping polishes
Middle finger:1 coat of SinfulColors/Come Hither
2 coats of Versailles by Cupcake Polish

'Dauphine' by Pipe Dream Polish
This is a nude colored crelly with pastel blue and teal glitters.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.This polish has amazing formula!!No issues at all!For the nail art I used:

Stamping Plate: MoYou Pro Collection-05
Ring finger:1 coat of SinfulColors/Burning Bright
Pinky finger: 2 coats of SinfulColors/Silver Screen
Index and middle finger was Double stamped with 2 Mundo de Unas stamping polishes
Dauphine by Pipe Dream Polish as undies for index and middle fingers.

I really had fun with all of these new shades and products!I think this box is AWESOME!!!I'm super excited that I got to share it with you.Remember this box will be available for purchase August 31st in Cupcake Polish's shop only,$30+shipping worldwide($3 shipping to US,$10 for shipping to Canada and Mexico,and $12 for shipping everywhere else).
What do you think about Septembers Sweet Addiction's box?Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below!!
For more information on this box be sure to check out Cupcake Polish's social media sites!


Thanks for Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!


















  

No comments:

Post a Comment