Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Zoya Tickled and Bubbly-Summer 2014:Press Release


So who's ready to see some new colors from Zoya?
Below is the new Zoya Tickled and Bubbly Summer:2014 Collection.(5-Free)
"Tickled Collection"
This is a stunning collection of 6 beautiful creams.I'm really digging these colors. There is not one here that I would not wear.I'm extremely excited for these colors!
You can pre-order this set for $54 or purchase them individually for $9.
 "Bubbly"
Bubbly has 6 hues loaded with shimmery holographic glitter and is great for layering.Experimenting with these babies will be so much fun!
You can pre-order this set for $54 or purchase them individually for $9.

Important Information:
All Zoya polishes are 5-free.
Available to Pre-Order: May 15th, 2014
Purchase Individually for $9
Purchase each set for $54


I really can't wait to see these colors in person.Which colors grab your attention?It's difficult to just choose a few,that I do know.Don't forget to check out Zoya on all their social media sites. I will post links below.


Thanks For Reading!!

Y'all Come Back!!

XOXO!







No comments:

Post a Comment