Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Vapid Lacquer:Just Keep Livin Collection

Hello and Welcome!!
How's it going? Today I have 3 polishes made by Vapid Lacquer. The 3 polishes are a part of a collection called "Just Keep Livin"(JKL). The JKL collection is a part of a group of polishes called Good Causes... Good Things. A portion of all sales of any polish in the Good Causes... Good Things collection go to charity. The JKL collection proceeds go towards the Just Keep Livin' Foundation.The Just Keep Livin Foundation is dedicated to empowering high school students to lead active lives and make healthy choices to become great men and women. Lets take a look at this amazing collection below!
"Alright Alright Alright"
This is a blue linear holo with green shimmering overtones. I applied 3 light coats and a top coat. This polish applied smooth without any issues. I was very impressed with this color. I have tried many light blue holos but none of them had a shimmer like this one.
"Wooderson"
This is a peachy/pink base with a mixture of brown and white glitter. I applied 2 light coats and a top coat. This polish applied smooth and I did not have to fish around for glitter.
"L-I-V-I-N"
This is a creamy yellow base with purple and blue matte glitter with a light mixture of golden holo hexes. Ummmmm....I can't believe it,a yellow polish that I actually like!This color looks amazing with my skin tone and I was so surprised.I already knew this polish was beautiful,but on me...well I was not to sure about that. 
I was completely in shock. What do you think?Do you like this color on me? I applied 3 light coats,no undies and a top coat.

This collection is now available in Vapid Lacquers shop(AKA Smelly Goods & Pretties). For more information check out her Facebook and other social media sites.

Thanks for Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!
XOXO!









No comments:

Post a Comment