Monday, January 27, 2014

Philly Loves Lacquer/Shopping Madness Trio and More!!

Hello and Welcome!!!!

The winter storms are rolling in here where I'm from and it's not fun at all. I sure do miss the sunshine. Luckily I took advantage of the 1 day of sun we did have and took some photos of some pretties Philly Loves Lacquer sent me to review. Today I am writing about the "Shopping Madness" polishes and "It's Always Sunny". At the moment all the polishes are available for purchase unless stated other wise on her website. Lets check out some photos below.


That Barbie is MINE!
This is a girly pink scattered holo. I applied 2 light coats with top coat. This polish seemed a bit thick so I added some thinner to it, no biggie. I also did a girly stamp of Barbie over it.

"2am Coffee Run"
This is a deep and dark brown scattered holo. I applied 2 light coats with a top coat. This polish is thick but no to thick. I also used it to stamp with and it applied beautifully.

"I Bleed Sales!"
This is a bright red scattered holo. I applied 2 light coats with a top coat.

"It's Always Sunny"
This is a holographic top coat. I applied 1 coat over a variety of colors to show you an idea of what it looks like. This is a beautiful top coat that sure will make your nails pop and shine in the sunlight. To me it looks best over Gold, Blue and Dark Green.

Overall these polishes applied nicely and I really enjoyed the colors. Experimenting with them was fun as well.Have you snatched up any of these beauties yet?


Thank you for Reading!!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment