Thursday, October 24, 2013

Kashi’s Hummus Crisps




Hello and Welcome!!!

I have been reviewing Kashi's Hummus Crisps for a company called Bzzagent. They sent me them to review and enjoy. I have to say I really didn't think I was going to like these crisps but the actually were addicting for me to eat. They taste kind of like the rice cakes but in a chip form with a nice amount os seasoning on them.These can be purchased at Kroger. Kashi's Hummus Crisps are made with whole grain and chickpeas.This is a perfect health snack for wherever you go. I definitely would purchase them again.

**Disclosure** I received Kashi's Hummus Crisps for free with coupons from BzzAgent and opinions expressed in this post are my own.

Thanks for Reading!!!!
Ya'll Come Back!!
XOXO
Jennifer 

No comments:

Post a Comment