Monday, September 30, 2013

Creations By Lynda Swatches and Review

Hello and Welcome!!!!

Today I have 5 polishes from Creations by Lynda. I was sent them for reviewing purposes. All of the polishes that will be posted are currently available in her shop. Prices may vary.
Lets take a look.
Polishes from left to right are...
Rainbow In The Dark, Beauty's Slumber, Hunter's Haven, Lillianna and Rose Tinted World
This is called Beauty's Slumber
This polish is a part of the Fairy Tale Dreams Collection.
It is a nice shade of red but very sheer. I applied 4 coats to get it opaque.

This is called Hunter's Haven
This is a Chestnut Brown base with Dark Green micro glitter but is more of a copper color in my opinion. I applied 2 coats.This polish is also a part of the Fairy Tale Dreams Collection.

This is called Rose Tinted World
This is a red based jelly with red and gold glitter. This is one of my favorites. You really cant go wrong with a jelly polish. I applied 3 coats. 
This is a part of the Out Of This World Collection.

This is holographic top coat called Rainbow In The Dark
I applied 1 coat of Rainbow In The Dark over 2 coats of Julep/Eloise.

This polish is called Lillianna
This is a light pink crelly with multi color and shaped glitter. This polish is a part of the  Escapist Collection. I applied 2 light coats with a top coat.

Over all the all of the polish was easy to apply with no issues. For prices check out Creations by Lynda's website.

*****Creation By Lynda's Info*****
Facebook CLICK HERE
Shop CLICK HERE

Thank Ya'll For Reading!!!
Ya'll Come Back!!!
XOXO










No comments:

Post a Comment