Monday, May 20, 2013

Polish Addict Review Part 2

Part 2

As I said I would have a Part 2 Review of Polish Addict. I am feeling very productive today so I hope you enjoy all my posts and photos. As I mentioned in Part 1, I purchased all the polish and  they were not given to me to review. I happen to come across a HUGE sell Polish Addict was having. I snagged all 4 for a great price.


I am a sucker for white crellys with colorful glitter 
This one is called Pretty Little Glitters
I used 3 coats
I dont know but there is something about  white crellys that make me want some smooth vanilla ice-cream. LOL

I purchased this color for only $4
This color went on easy. I had no issues with with the glitter getting the formula clumpy 



This polish is called 80's Baby
It is a clear base glitter with multi shapes and colors
I used 2 coats
I bought this for only $4
 I applied the 80's Baby over 2 coats of Aly's Dream Polish Hottest Pink




I hope you have enjoyed all the beautiful colors and glitters today.

You can check out Polish Addict polish in the links below!
Have a GREAT week!

My Overnight Addiction To Polish Facebook:

Polish Addict Bigcartel Shop:

Polish Addict StoreEnvy Shop:

Thank you all for reading!!!






3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. No But for some reason it looks that way. i think its the top coat It applied that made it look that way

      Delete
  2. Ooh, Pretty Little Glitters is super cute! I like the milky base and matte finish, even though it wasn't supposed to look matte.

    <3 Kali

    ReplyDelete