Thursday, May 16, 2013

Above The Curve Polish Review Part #2

Part #2

Yesterday I posted the Part 1 review of the Above The Curve polish I had purchased. Today I will be posting Part #2. Today I have 2  more beautiful polishes to show you. I paid $6 each for them which is an amazing deal for a 15 ml polish. I used 3 coats for both which make a perfect coverage. Above The Curve donates $1.00 of every polish sold to Shriners Hospital For Children.

This is called Daisy Lilacs It!
I had to take tons of photos of this polish. It is just to beautiful not to. So I hope you like pictures. LOL
3 Coats was used with a top coat






This has multi colored glitter and the polish is a lavender color.
I did not get any lumpiness out of this formula it was so easy to apply.

 AND That's it of Daisy Lilacs It!
If that was to much photos lust let me know. I can get carried away sometimes ;)
Moving on...........

This polish is called  Kahuna
This is a teal color and a holo polish. For some reason the lighting was not cooperating with me so it looks blueish in my photo. Well it does say on the website it has blue undertones so maybe in sunlight you can capture the true color.
3 Coats of polish was used





I hope you enjoyed my overload of photos. I really did enjoy swatching and sharing with you. I hope to get more colors soon to add to my collection. 

Go check out Above The Curve at:

Above The Curve Facebook:

Above The Curve Bigcartel shop:

Above The Curve Esty Shop:

Be sure to check out their Facebook for promotions and giveaways!!












No comments:

Post a Comment