Monday, April 15, 2013

Wonder Beauty Products Polish Review

I don't know if you have ever heard of a homemade Custom Nail polish company called Wonder Beauty Products before but I was excited to make my first purchase from them in March. I was so excited that in that month she was giving her fans a HUGE discount. I received a 90% discount on 1 polish of my choice. The polish that caught my eye was  called  "Hot For Teacher" and it just happens to be scented . I have never never had a polish that was scented, I thought that was so amazing. "Hot For Teacher" smells like Cinnamon. If you do prefer the polish to to unscented that will be no problem. Just be sure to let her know before you check out. The retail price it is going for is $11.00 . Since I used the discount code she gave out I only paid $1.10 for the polish and $2.95 for the shipping. HOLY COW right!!! I felt that was my lucky day. Hot For Teacher is a Shimmery cinnamon red toned base with hot pink, red, orange and golden glitter perfection! Lets go ahead and check out how the my swatches came out.

Hot For Teacher

This has multiple different size of  glitter. Its a 15ml bottle. Its a red polish with a copper tint.


I applied 1 coat in this picture

2 Coats of polish was used

3 Coats of polish. To me this is perfect. 3 Coats will get you the full coverage you need








I love this polish and have had no issues with it pealing. You would think that the sent in the polish would not last on your nails but it has lasted a few days so far. I think having a scented polish is just the coolest thing. I have never heard of a polish being scented till I came across "Hot For Teacher"
If you would like to check out Wonder Beauty Products website ans shop I will post links below to help you get where you need to go.

Wonder Beauty Products Facebook:

Wonder Beauty Products Esty Shop:















No comments:

Post a Comment