Tuesday, April 2, 2013

NEW Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil



I was lucky enough to get this New Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil. A company called BzzAgent sent me this product free for reviewing and testing purposes.
After reviewing this product I found it to be useful and somewhat effective.
The Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil can be used for your skin or hair.  What it does is make you skin and hair more nourished and gets your hair and skin to its healthiest point where you hair and skin will look shiny and soft.
 To apply this on your skin I found it more effective if you spray where you want it to be applied then rub it in with a soft rag or something to keep your hands from getting to oily. This product does have a very greasy and slippery feeling. After a bit that feeling will go away. Try rubbing it in really good and make sure not to over apply the oil. This will make your skin feel smooth and it will add some glow to your skin. I would rather use it in the summer time on my legs to give them some shine. I do not recommend using this on your face as it could cause breakouts especially if you already have oily skin. To apply to your hair I recommend just applying it to your ends. Spray a tad on you hand and just apply. From experience if you apply it to the roots of your hair, your hair will look greasy and attract more oil . This is perfect for the ends of your hair and body exempting your face .If you would like to try this out you can purchase it for $5.99 at mass retailers. This is the first  product of its kind to be made.

If I were to purchase this gain it would be used only on my arms ,legs and body NOT my face. You can find further information at http://www.garnierusa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment