Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Zoya's MatteVelvet Fall 2014 Collection

Hello and Welcome!!

Who loves Zoya?! I know I do. I can't get enough of Zoya nail polish.Their formula is absolutely perfection!Today I have their Matte Fall 2014 collection to share with you.Excited yet?Let's take a look at them below.Note:This collection is available for purchase.

Zoya Matte Fall 2014 Collection


Harlow


Description:
Harlow is described as a rich, saturated rose plum packed with sparkling metallic shimmer in a velvety MATTE VELVET finish.
Application:
I applied 2 light coats,no top coat.
My Opinion:
This is  one of my favorite shades in this collection.It applied smoothly with no streaking issues.It does dry super fast which is wonderful.I just can't get enough  of that metallic sparkle.

Dovima


Description:
 Dovima is described as a smoky charcoal-black with strong silver shimmer and a velvety MATTE VELVET finish.
Application:
I applied 2 light coats with no topcoat.
My Opinion:
Well,it's black! LOL Not just a plain black though and that's what makes it more exciting.The shimmer and matte effect make it so stunning.Blacks are and can be a sexy color to wear alone.I definitely would wear this color alone during the fall or winter seasons.The formula applied perfectly smooth and dries fast.

Veruschka


Description:
Veruschka is  described as a deep evergreen garnished with strong metallic shimmer in a velvety MATTE VELVET finish.
Application:
I applied 2 easy coats,no top coat.
My Opinion:
To be honest,I can wear green nail polish everyday.This green shade is so perfect to wear during the fall season.It applied nicely and dried quickly.

Savita


Description:
Savita is described as a bold, vibrant medium purple with strong red and gold shimmer with a velvet MATTE VELVET finish. 
Application: 
I applied 2 easy coats,no top coat.
My Opinion:
A beautiful shade of dark purple,don't you think?It has a red and gold shimmer but it doesn't pop,it's somewhat subtle but pretty. The formula is amazing and applied smoothly.

Posh


Description:
Posh is described as a medium cool-toned wine red with metallic red shimmer and a velvety MATTE VELVET finish.
Application:
I applied 2 light coats,no top coat.
My Opinion:
This shade is so beautiful.This is another one of my favorite shades in this collection.It applied perfectly smooth with no staining or drying issues.This nail polish can be worn at any time of the year.If your like me,you wear any shades you want during any season.

Loredana


Description:
Loredana is described as a medium gunmetal grey, packed with silvery shimmer and a velvety MATTE VELVET finish.
Application:
I applied 2 easy coats,no top coat.
My Opinion:
Just GASP!!! This shade is to die for!! Looking at the bottle I never would have thought this color would be so gorgeous.It's a must have in your collection.I wish I would have applied a glossy top coat over these matte shades.I'm kicking myself for not doing so.The formula applied perfectly with no drying issues.It's the perfect nail polish.

I really love matte shades,even though they are not loved by everyone they have pulled me in.What are your thoughts on these MatteVelvet Fall colors?
For more information on this collection be sure to check out all of Zoya's social media sites. The links are posted for you below.


Thanks For Reading!!
Have a Polished Day!!









  







No comments:

Post a Comment